Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. Kayla Itsines is becoming the world’s most influential trainer
With 3 million Instagram followers and a crazy successful do-anywhere workout method, the Australian fitness phenom is now poised to make a big global move.
2. 13 amazing all-natural perfumes
Your go-to scent should remind you of nature’s beauty—not toxic chemicals. To help you choose wisely, we’ve rounded up the best ones out there right now.
3. Could you give up processed food for an entire year?
Hoping to make a change in the economy, environment, and her health, author Megan Kimble did it. Here, the 20-something shares her pain-points and wins.
4. 5 seriously crazy facts about working at Lululemon, revealed
An anonymous employee’s post on Jezebel outlines some very strange facts about the activewear giant’s company culture.
5. The skin-care secrets of Well+Good readers
Cleansing oils ranked high, as did these other habits, tricks, and products for a healthy, glowing complexion.
Loading More Posts...