Well+Good Integrated Marketing Manager
Well+Good, the media company obsessed with your health and wellness, has an opening for an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
In this position you will work closely with Well+Good’s founders, the sales team, and all parts of the organization to develop and execute impactful multi-platform marketing solutions. This position includes integrated proposal writing, large-scale program ideation, and event execution. This role works directly with the sales and operations teams to sell integrated programs and execute those programs from start to finish.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about growing a brand—hungry to push the envelope on creating innovative online and offline marketing solutions—and eager to expand their career in experiential marketing and media.
Are you excited about being at the ground floor of growing, innovative, dynamic digital media organization? Apply already!
- Develop, write and execute cross-platform programs and added-value opportunities
- Assess advertisers needs to create custom, unique programs that meet clients’ objectives
- Create/update sales materials such as media kit, general presentation and case studies
- Brainstorming ideas with the sales team for sales proposals and RFPs
- Develop relationships with third party vendors and organizations to constantly evolve and enhance program offerings
- Event Execution
- Manage program and event budgets
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- The passion for, and the ability to write creatively, effectively and with impact across all forms of communication
- Minimum 3+ years of experience at a major consumer publication or advertising/public relations agency
- Experience working with sales collateral and sales presentations
- Knowledge of digital and social space
- A working knowledge of media trends, brand insights/activity and industry innovations
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is able to think creatively and problem-solve independently
- Detail-oriented, accurate and thorough
- A pro with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing (Google Docs and/or Word), presentations (Keynote), spreadsheets (Google Docs and/or Excel) and general Internet savvy
- A context for healthy living and the wellness scene is ideal (you speak Barry’s Bootcamp, Flywheel, and Juice Press)
Well+Good is the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. In five years, Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.
To apply for this full-time position, email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Location: Well+Good Headquarters in the Financial District, Manhattan, New York
Competitive salary and health insurance