Do you live and breathe design, typography, and composition?
Do you have a strong design background and a rich understanding of photography, typography, color, and brand positioning?
Are you utterly obsessed with wellness culture, news, trends?
Are you excited about being at the ground floor of growing, innovative, dynamic digital media organization? Apply already!
- Ability to take direction on concepts and design, and implement them to final output
- Ability to design for a wide-range of projects – interactive banners, microsites, landing pages, print creative, editorial collateral, signage
- Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- Strong portfolio required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience working for a lifestyle publication (ideally digital) and/or in brand marketing/advertising
- Mastery of the latest creative software, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) as well as Microsoft Office and other creative programs
- Expert knowledge of current web design trends with a comprehensive systems approach, including UX concepting and wire-framing capabilities
- Experience working in Basecamp
- Experience working with editorial lifestyle publications
- Experience with the following web technologies is a plus: HTML and Flash
Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in communications, graphic arts, advertising, interactive media or related field
Well+Good is the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. In five years, Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.
If you possess the above qualifications and have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, please fill out the form below to submit your application.
Location: Well+Good Headquarters in the Financial District, Manhattan, New York
Competitive salary and health insurance
To apply for this full-time position, complete the online form here.