- Good Sweat Monday, May 4, 2015
Get a chance to work out with the bicoastal fitness dynamo on Sunday, May 10—with your mom!Read More>>
- Good Sweat Sunday, May 3, 2015
Sweaty? Check. Sexy? Check. How the Florida-born fitness sensation is inspiring women to let go and feel unstoppable. Read More>>
- Good Sweat Friday, May 1, 2015
With this short and beautiful video, get a look at the popular, genre-defying fitness experience that is The Class with Taryn Toomey. Read More>>
Refrigerator Look Book: Tia Mowry
The Sister, Sister actress has a new Cooking Channel show, nutrition smarts you can learn from, and a love of red velvet cupcakes you can relate to.
The latest news off the Wellness Wire
- Can sipping juice make you mindful?
- Flywheel Flatiron’s facelift will make your post-class clean-up much easier
- Event Alert! Work out like a pro with LUNA at Peloton
- 9 ways aromatherapy can boost your health
- This is your face on sleep deprivation
- Equinox is creating wellness-focused hotels—and we have some suggestions
Click here for more
- 5 ways to ooze confidence—and professionalism—on the job
- Ivanka Trump is running (her own show)
- Are meditation teachers the new career coaches?
- Career advice you can sip by the cup
“It’s important to give women a place to belong. It’s not just a fitness class. You come here and you’re a part of something,” —
Cinco de Mayo
- Dos Caminos launches a “Healthy Mexican Menu” at its New York City restaurants
- Healthy Menu Navigator: Mexican